jueves, 28 de mayo de 2020

MINIBOOK - 1ST, 2ND, 3RD, 4TH, 5TH, 6TH - ARTS AND CRAFTS - 3º, 4º, 5º, 6º

HELLO CHILDREN!!

HOW ARE YOU TODAY?

Today we are going to make A MINIBOOK about your favourite book.
Hoy vamos a hacer un minibook de vuestro libro favorito.

FIRST: PREPARE YOUR MINIBOOK.
Primero, prepara tu minibook.



SECOND: WRITE THIS INFORMATION IN EACH PAGE (8 PAGES)
Escribe esta información en cada página (8 páginas)

PAGE 1-- Write "My favourite book"
Página 1: Escribe "My favourite book"

PAGE 2: Write the title of your favourite book
Página 2: Escribe el título de tu libro favorito.

PAGE 3: Write "My favourite character"
Página 3: Escribe "My favourite character"

PAGE 4: Draw your favourite character and write his/her name
Página 4: Dibuja a tu personaje favorito y escribe su nombre.

PAGE 5: Write "I like this character because it it ...."
Página 5: Escribe "I like this character porque es ...."

PAGE 6: Write how is your favourite character (funny, adventurous, great, different, silly...)
Página 6: Escribe cómo es tu personaje favorito (divertido, aventurero, genial, difernte, tonto...)

PAGE 7: Write "My favourite part is...." 
Página 7: Escibe "My favourite part is..."

PAGE 8: Draw your favourite part (1st, 2nd, 3rd year)
Write what is your favourite part about (4th, 5th, 6th)
Página 8: Dibuja tu parte favorita (1º, 2º, 3º)
Escribe de que trata tu parte favorita (4º, 5º, 6º)


You can send me a photo of your MINIBOOK:
patricialopezpena@gmail.com

HAVE A NICE WEEKEND!!

SEE YOU SOON!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario